Hooligan Sport Ambassador (HSA)
What is a Hooligan Sport Ambassador?
- A person who works to promote and represent a brand in the marketplace. Brand ambassadors are often current customers who were already advocating for brands before they started working with them, but some brand ambassadors are chosen because they have a large following or are viewed as influencers. Brand ambassadors have a working relationship with the brands they represent, and are given instruction on how to interact with customers in the marketplace, based on the business goals for that brand.
- Increase awareness of Hooligan Sport Brand
- Teach ambassadors sales techniques that may lead to full time hire
- Spread the Hooligan Sport and Tsunami Name
- Increase the social media awareness of the brand
- Drive Sales
- 3% of Sales of gross sale
- Hooligan Sport Gear
- Post at least twice a month on their social media profile (Instrgam or Facebook)
- Engage with potential teams
- Communicate with Hooligan Team
- Spread the Hooligan Sport Name
- Have Fun
- Take customers through the sales process